27 June 2007

Quick Book Meme

Tagged by Bloggerdybooks.
1. Total Number of Books I Own: 626, see them in LibraryThing.

2. Last Book I Bought: No One Noticed the Cat by Anne McCaffrey.



3. Last Book I Read: Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep by Philip K. Dick.


4. Five Books that Mean a Lot to Me:
The Hobbit: or, There and Back Again by J. R. R. Tolkien,

Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen,

Dragonflight by Anne McCaffrey,

Black Beauty by Anna Sewell,

Dragonlance Chronicles by Tracy Hickman and Margaret Weis.


5. Tag five people: Livro Em Flor, A Dedaleira, Turning Pages, Cosy World, and you.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous28/6/07 00:44

    ola, obrigada for taking part in my meme! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome.
    I'm also trying to use your book review template, for my book reviews.

    ReplyDelete