05 September 2006

Stuck!

Monday morning i arrived at work exhausted from my great but far too busy weekend, and as i gazed at the coming week and realized i was full of work and that my weekdays were already filled i even began writing a few rants on how i push myself too hard trying to cover everything (but end up doing nothing at all in the end), and how exhausted i was. But because of all the chaos around me i ended up not publishing any of them.
And today Tuesday after a few cancels my week just cleared up! I might actually *gasp* dine home more than once.
On other news began seeing Nip/Tuck Season 3 last night, and i just have to say:
OMG!!! Girls you could've warned me about that first episode, i felt i was constantly getting slapped on the face! And it wasn't even because of the whole fatness-thing!
I have been stuck for a long time, i've been feeling depressed for over 2 and half years now (Christmas will make it 3), can't even bear to talk about it, whenever i start to say something i stop because, what's the point?
It's my problem really!
I'm the one who has to deal with it, no sense blabbing my woes on everybody else.
So i don't talk about it, i say a stupid joke and life moves on.
Waking up in the morning and coming to work is an effort, but i go through the motions everyday! I never thought that existing could be so tiring.
I see TV, read, go to the movies, meet up with friends, occasionally do some crafts, go shopping, lurk around in the net, all of these are escape routes to me, hours where i don't have to deal with my life.
Oh well! Back to work, can't really finish the post as usual, but am just going to publish it this way, at least it won't be in draft limbo like all the others. I'll even leave the comments open this time, but don't really expect anyone to say anything.

4 comments:

  1. comentar, quero comentar, mas é melhor ao vivo - e às vezes é preciso desabafar, porque as coisas que não desaparecem com o tempo podem precisar de ar. *um abraço*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Comentário: Um beijo grande para ti amiga e muita força *CHUACK*

    ReplyDelete
  3. bom, falar às vezes ajuda bastante .. por isso se precisares já sabes ...{{abraço}} tânia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Idem idem, aspas aspas, directamente de Barcelona!
    Beijo grande, amiga!!

    ReplyDelete