05 September 2006

Quick Links

NEW AIRPORT SECURITY PROCEDURES

PUT FUN BACK INTO FLYING

Just leaving the link for the updated info on Hand-Baggage Restrictions.

Also officially anouncing that as of now i am accepting all orders from the London. You want me to bring you something e-mail me, also include your address, i don't make any promises but i'll try to postcard you.

Now with all these limits i have to choose carefully what i'm packing so i give to you my friends and blog readers the choice:
What book do i pack?
It has to be small and i'd like something London related, i'm already taking Oliver Twist with me, so something more modern would be nice.
Edit:I have already read NeverWhere.

1 comment:

  1. Neverwhere, obviamente - acredita torna a experiência de andar no metro de Londres muito mais interessante.

    ReplyDelete