17 July 2006

No Champagne Yet!

From Robert Jordan's Blog in DragonMount:
"Well, guys, it turns out that the possible good news was only a chimera after all. The chemo did not work. I am still producing amyloids. Oh, well. I knew going in that I had only a 60% chance of a good result. I guess sometimes even my luck doesn’t stretch far enough. The silver lining in that is that the disease is stable. There has been no further damage to my heart from three months ago. There is that."
It's not as bad as it sounds, and there are alternatives.
Read the rest of the post here.
I've been following his blog pretty closely since i knew of his disease, and sadly it scares me every time i see that it's updated because it might be good news or it might be bad news. But as can be seen Robert is a tough guy, he's not giving up and i do believe that if someone can conquer this thing, it's him!
Either way just posting this here to wish him Good Luck and the best

No comments:

Post a Comment