22 October 2008

My Tweets for the day

  • 00:31 BlogPost My Tweets for the day tinyurl.com/5csqkz #
  • 10:51 yesterday i arrived home soaking wet, and now it's sunny outside, even the weather is in passive/aggressive mode #
  • 10:58 Although just got a private room in a B&B near Harrods for 35 £ a night, wooooop! #
  • 16:07 @Buzinha tell me about it, it was a total find, everything else was either unavailable or incredibly expensive and the place has good review #
  • 16:37 interesting yesterday i was moody and snarky and got more follows than ever before... That's why WE is king of twitter... should i continue? #
  • 16:55 BlogPost 7 things about me tinyurl.com/6aetxz #
  • 16:59 watching the new watchmen footage, i'll never be convinced but at least we got to see more of Rorschach, have to go dig up my copy... #
  • 17:39 playing the 5 min game, i put a 5 min song in play and stop it whenever somebody cames to ask me a question, already restarted it 5 times #
  • 18:09 had to stop the 5 min game, although turning off the light and locking the door probably scared them away #
  • 18:43 @twitterbookclub 1 because WE is the Internet Jesus #
you can follow me @ Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment