12 September 2007

Missing...

I know i haven't posted much, i've really been avoiding my home pc, and things at work are hectic as usual.
I definitely have a Bloglines problem, i didn't log in for a whole week and it took me considerable time to catch up on all my feeds...
I do have stuff to say, mostly i've been expressing myself through Flickr. Doing the 325 Days of self-portraits Project and basically shooting everything that strikes my fancy.
I've only posted the 30 day roundup of the pictures would you like me to post them here daily?
Also, are you even interested in my occasional origami musings?
I really have no idea what to post about mostly, everything just seems so inappropriate most of the time and time is to short the other times...
Oh well!
I'm still here, i suppose that has to count for something.

No comments:

Post a Comment