05 July 2007

365?


1. Day 1, 2. Day 2, 3. Day 3, 4. Day 4


1. Day 5, 2. Day 6, 3. Day 7, 4. Day 8

I've recently began an attempt at a 365 days of self portraits Project. Which is just what it says, i'll try to take a self-portrait a day, and i'll try to vary them as much as i can.
It's not that i like taking pictures of myself that much, it's the challenge of coming up with something different everyday (or trying) and it really motivates our camera use. My photography skills aren't that much i know, but i'm really enjoying myself and that's the whole point of the thing (and let's not even discuss the model :P), you can take a peek of the previous days above, follow my progress here and if you'd like you can leave off suggestions for future days...
Today is number 9, i wonder what i'll try?

No comments:

Post a Comment