26 April 2007

Aeschylus - My Deamon

I have recently read the His Dark Materials Trilogy by Phillip Pullman, i enjoyed it immensely, in fact it's been some time since i've had this much fun and enthusiasm in reading. I needed to get to the end though to finally understand what people kept telling me about the High Moral nature of the book, sure the book was Moral, but not that much high brow...
That said, what kind of ending was that?!?!
But it's still worth a read!
They're making a movie of the series, and the website is having a Meet Your Daemon feature so i couldn't resist, bellow you'll find my results, in 12 days my Daemon will settle but before that happens you can help me find it's true shape, click bellow to try it out!
If you don't see the app bellow you can go here.

Edit: Don't worry if your contribution changes the Daemon, that's the purpose. :)
Just please post in comments what it changed into so i'll be able to keep up with the changes

Edit 2: Really participate, it's only 5 questions and in case you're wondering i'm not able to know what you answered.

Final Edit: My deamon settled without me noticing, last time i checked it was a lynx but it settled definitely into a mouse.

10 comments:

  1. Anonymous26/4/07 13:17

    It changed from a mouse into a wolf! :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol
    it began as a Lynx, then a mouse, a fox, mouse again and now a wolf lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. :)))))))
    'Tracei-te' o perfil e também deu lobo!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Comigo manteve-se o lobo ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous26/4/07 19:52

    quando eu te mudei a primeira vez também ficaste lobo :)
    mas agora cheguei a casa e mudei-te outra vez ficaste lince... gostava mais do lobo ;)

    amostrinha

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmmm. eu acho que agora desapareceu tudo, é só uma luz :p

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think there's a bug when the Daemon becomes a Racoon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. afinal está lince outra vez

    ReplyDelete
  9. A mim da-me um rato!!!

    ReplyDelete