18 January 2007

Quick Update

So sorry about not updating this blog, but the year has begun racing and i'm still trying to keep up.
There were some significant changes in my job, let me just say that while i was busy before, these days i'm just trying to get as much done as possible before the end of the day, any perspective of actually concluding anything on time is a mere illusion and there's not visible end on my To Be Done pile...
To keep my mind off my job i've started a new project, i'll try to tell you all about it as soon as i finish up a few details...
I'm also going to visit my friend F. in Barcelona during the first weekend of February...
I'm still doing Origami, and i love it more than ever...
I've already finished my first book of the year, impressive feat compared to last year...
Other than that i haven't really done anything important this year, i've made no New Year Resolutions in 2006, but i'd say not finishing this year in a padded cell will be a very good conclusion to 2007...
And you? How's 2007 treating you?

1 comment:

  1. So far, oh-so-very-good :)Da pistas em relacao ao projecto!

    Ate breve *

    ReplyDelete