25 June 2009

My Tweets for the day

  • 01:27 BlogPost My Tweets for the day tinyurl.com/m43ves #
  • 09:54 @cfpaperdragon no sun here either... #
  • 09:58 RT @warrenellis: This film review just made my brain shit itself: bit.ly/f9l3 Ok now i HAVE to see the transformers movie! #
  • 10:06 bit.ly/137ma4 ha! Tim Burton is remaking Dark Shadows, next thing you know there'll be a Kindred remake... #
  • 11:12 bit.ly/VW5Kk X-Men Universe Relationship Map #
  • 11:13 bit.ly/TKXMZ Feira Laica na Bedeteca de Lisboa #
  • 11:50 @syrinpt it dumps too much info sometimes i actually wished i could cut on some of it's regular columns (Morning Spoilers for instance) #
  • 15:02 @HBoleto bolas, ainda relacionado com o acidente? já agora não houve danos pessoais (na carteira ou seguro não contam lol) #
  • 15:04 @HBoleto sigh! tive um colega q tb me chamou mentirosa uma vez, basicamente recusei-me a trabalhar com ele mais, mas não é solução... Força! #
  • 18:18 @ilona_andrews send the alpha male to forage? makes them feel useful! #
you can follow me @ Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment