22 June 2009

My Tweets for the day

  • 01:31 BlogPost My Tweets for the day tinyurl.com/mm4bn8 #
  • 11:09 Mornin' folks, fell in the bathtub, foot hurts like hell, i'm going to the hospital later, hope it's just a stupid strain... #
  • 11:36 robobraille.org/frontpage great service, just e-mail it your text and it e-mails you back an audio file :) #
  • 12:46 @SafaaDib Anne Rice! #
  • 14:01 no updates for a whole hour? is twitter dead? #
  • 14:40 ok i can no longer sustain a shoe on my foot, thank the gods for crocs! #
  • 16:30 hardgraft.com/2unfold.html The only Bag i'd ever want! but the price, OMG the infamy!!!! #
  • 16:33 @smpb @syrinpt merzo.net/ this one is an oldy but goody! it used to allow to move the objects about, now that was fun! #
  • 18:52 so i evolved my footwear into flip flops and even those are unconfortable! Called my dad to pick me up and now everybody's in panic! #
you can follow me @ Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment