08 June 2009

My Tweets for the day

  • 00:29 BlogPost My Tweets for the day tinyurl.com/qx7vza #
  • 10:12 On page 181 of 432 of Not Quite a Husband by Sherry Thomas #
  • 11:50 bit.ly/cPyLo these days when i go to a comic shop there's like little Josh and Marissa's fighting in my head #
  • 11:51 I loved Avengers Forever (and i hate the avengers), but X-Men Forever just sucked, is there even a need to make another one? #
  • 11:57 bought @requiem_pt for $ 3 172 @hboleto was reimbursed. buytter.com/escalla #
  • 11:58 bought @bodak for $ 293 @meninadarua was reimbursed. buytter.com/escalla #
  • 12:00 bought @smpb for $ 293 @bodak was reimbursed. buytter.com/escalla #
  • 12:10 bought @bgmartins for $ 354 @bodak was reimbursed. buytter.com/escalla #
  • 12:11 lol just reviewed by last batch of comic purchases, closes title to a superhero comic is The Boys, hehehehe #
  • 12:24 I bought 3 Oni Press books... i didn't even buy any of the Oni Titles i had in my wishlist, not a single Marvel Title either #
  • 14:48 Ray Park is going to join "Heroes" i have to go laugh now, i take it back, Heroes is still useful, it makes me laugh :P #
  • 18:30 @bodak boring... amazon will warn me when/if the book cames out #
  • 18:35 @bodak se n é o livro ainda pior, ele pode n ser a minha bitch, mas eu tb n sou dele #
you can follow me @ Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment