06 May 2009

My Tweets for the day

  • 00:59 BlogPost My Tweets for the day tinyurl.com/c5nb2q #
  • 11:30 my dad gave me a virtual pet he found on the street, close inspection turns out it's a 1997 Bandai Tamagotchi, spoiled little bugger too #
  • 11:35 @HBoleto he was never used, still had the battery protector, i thought it was a chinese rip-off and started messing with it #
  • 15:46 bit.ly/xBTVx ah! #
  • 15:58 @smpb grumble! grumble! grumble! #
  • 16:13 "Ryan Reynolds was surprisingly good as Deadpool for the, like, three minutes he got to play Deadpool." twurl.nl/uvwcbm #
  • 20:50 twurl.nl/rikk6n "Poor dear. I warned you this story was no fairytale" Ember, erotica retelling of Cinderella, free read, i liked it! #
  • 20:51 i forgot to thank @cteresa for the rec #
  • 21:05 About little Tama, he's alive, although they rarely die early, i'd say the real challenge is getting him to survive the weekend! #
you can follow me @ Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment