28 April 2009

My Tweets for the day

  • 01:21 BlogPost My Tweets for the day tinyurl.com/dgwk3n #
  • 10:31 very sleepy, caffeine is not doing it's part, was told yesterday we'd be having a short week, but i just can't believe it! #
  • 12:05 @SafaaDib lol n fales mal, sempre achei a parte infatil uma das zonas mais fixes da feira! #
  • 13:04 yes i do have a Google Calendar just for Books Publishing dates Schedules... yes i am sad that way #
  • 14:50 Despite what B says, i swear i will never understand Dating! not ever! really! #
  • 17:20 had a flash reunion, head hurts, why do they always end up with me promising the world just go escape the torture! hate reunions!!! #
  • 17:23 on the other hand understanding the mating rituals of other countries, farthest thing from my mind! :P #
you can follow me @ Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment