23 April 2009

My Tweets for the day

  • 01:32 BlogPost My Tweets for the day tinyurl.com/dasuoq #
  • 09:15 RT @warrenellis: Nature is the Enemy. It is where things like Disease, Lightning and Bears come from. Build space stations. LOL #
  • 10:10 @smpb welcome to the new internet, everything's available as long as you're in the right place... #
  • 11:46 My Twitter personality: likeable incurious fair My style: chatty coherent GURU twanalyst.com/escalla #
  • 12:16 @cteresa i already spent my points, but didn't mooch anything spectacular #
  • 12:21 need coffee... #
  • 12:27 hmmm that felt good! definitely feel better now #
  • 12:57 *sigh* i used to be able to peek outside but since they plastered the glass doors with the company logo, no more sunshine :( #
  • 13:54 RT @warrenellis: It is St George's Day here in England. I'm off to celebrate by gutting some Scotsmen and setting fire to part of Wales. :P #
  • 13:55 Twitter would be a drag without WE #
  • 17:49 RT @jessnevins Twitterised lecture on "The Evolution of the Concept of the Superhuman." This is very cool and worth a read! #
  • 18:41 18.30 NOW! everybody wants to talk to me... plus i feel so nauseous #
  • 18:42 Going to meet C. and tomorrow going to MAC yet again... #
you can follow me @ Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment