14 April 2009

My Tweets for the day

  • 00:30 BlogPost My Tweets for the day tinyurl.com/cr63ba #
  • 08:03 Today just feels too early to be up and about already! #
  • 16:43 @mtnsocialevent Die! Die! Die! #die #
  • 16:59 @smpb hmmmm! if i kill you does the trend die? muahaha! #
  • 17:10 @ilona_andrews a man who can colour-coordinate his accessories! Make sure you match his wrist-bracers with his sword! lol #
  • 17:11 @wedschilde Now all of twitter wants to know! #
  • 17:23 just argued with my mother about the all the consults, she insists on being there and i really can't have her there! #
  • 17:29 And my cousin got kicked out! As usual it's never his fault and he's just a poor victim, but in the end it's my folks who pick the bill! #
  • 17:49 @SafaaDib o Ben-Hur passou? n foram os piratas? #
you can follow me @ Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment