23 March 2009

My Tweets for the day

  • 23:54 BlogPost My Tweets for the day tinyurl.com/cxact7 #
  • 08:32 Morning, went to see Che yesterday, very good, and not boring at all, i could see myself watching the 2 parts in one sitting. #
  • 13:12 spotted on the nets: The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese ahh the wisdom of good ol IRC #
  • 13:47 Right now i am the world's worst friend ever!! #
  • 14:40 I measured @escalla's e-Penis on www.epenis.nl and his e-Penis is 48.75cm! didn't even know i had one #
  • 15:21 @ilona_andrews Hey welcome! who's running this ship? Ilona or Gordon? #
  • 15:24 Easter means chocolate covered almonds with cinnamon! Yes it does! #
  • 17:01 I just subscribed to the D&D Podcast, pity me... #
  • 17:16 i think i want my toons back in B&W... #
  • 18:32 Yesterday was attacked by a Sin City TPB, i knew Miller was a violent bastard, but this was something new! #
  • 18:35 @SafaaDib Lies! /me is facebook fee person! #
  • 18:35 @terppsicore what does it do? #
  • 18:42 I've just been promised a incredibly cute blonde guy with a 3G iPhone to take home and play with! #
  • 18:47 Sincityreturns (sincityreturns) is now following your updates on Twitter. --> This is ridiculous... i have a damn bump on my head!!! #
  • 19:15 I'm repeating the walk i was making a year ago. Wish me luck! #
you can follow me @ Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment