18 December 2008

My Tweets for the day

  • 23:54 BlogPost My Tweets for the day tinyurl.com/4k43q6 #
  • 10:15 @smpb my feeling exactly, were you able to import firefox's search settings? #
  • 11:06 @smpb ah! see but i wanted my search options, i have a tone of pre arranged search engines who make my life ou so easier #
  • 11:52 BlogPost Merry Fringemas tinyurl.com/3elfvb #
  • 12:50 Woop the stuff i ordered on sunday has started to arrive! yey! :) #
  • 13:03 "Nightwing, Robin and Birds of Prey All Cancelled!" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! #
  • 15:03 @terppsicore already went through our x-mas company dinner, thank the gods, was unable to come up with a good excuse, but you got one! #
  • 15:10 Wizkids is closing!!!!! (yes i'm catching up on my feeds) #
  • 15:43 twurl.nl/xvtkot oh this brings me back!! :) #
  • 16:53 tinyurl.com/5gl2o9 Astonishing X-Men #1 Animated :) #
  • 17:21 oh noes, WE's becoming an internet meme... that's it the world will end shortly #
  • 17:32 Have i mentioned my head is killing me, because it is, and apparently my eyes are going into manic mode!!!! #
  • 19:48 It's 1h 15m. past my schedule, head hurts, left eye is shot, my period is coming, very crappy day, the coffee it does nothing!!! #
you can follow me @ Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment