13 November 2008

My Tweets for the day

  • 00:26 BlogPost My Tweets for the day tinyurl.com/68tuzo #
  • 00:49 Flickr: Cordelia@daTerra Twitter tinyurl.com/573rgp #
  • 12:48 2nd person checking in! Usually i'm not even on the first 20! #
  • 13:09 How to tell an italian at an airport? He's the rude one who passes everyone at the boarding gate! #
  • 13:12 At Boarding Gate everything ready. 'do you have a laptop?' Epic Fail! Had to undo my whole backpack! So stupid! #
  • 13:13 But at least beat the italians who were still putting jewelry and belts on! #
  • 13:15 Having lunch! 11,15 € for bad lasagna and ice tea! When will airport food court tirany end! #
  • 14:08 Home made roasted chestnuts with butter for dessert thanks N! And almost forgot my last decent expresso for a while (1 €, bastards!!!) #
  • 14:12 Boarding the plane! I'll Twitter by sms while there! 9 c and cloudy over there and still you're jealous! I love being on vacation!!! :P #
  • 17:12 I'm in London now to get luggage and find a way into town #
you can follow me @ Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment