25 October 2007

Camera Update

I just left the camera at the Sony repair shop, according to the man there the repair is either a small problem with the lens mechanism in which case the cost would be bellow €100 or they have to replace the entire lens mechanism which would be above €150. Either way the automatically fix and bill me a €150 repair, if it's over that they call me and ask, at which point i'll refuse because honestly i wasn't willing to go above €100, but i'm such a soft-heart, it just killed me to see my poor worn out camera in the hands of the man and i just kept having these flashes of him throwing her in the garbage...
I know it's idiotic to have feelings about a piece of technology, but i really like my camera...
I'll hear from them in 8 days, fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment