24 July 2007

I know i've been silent lately, the truth is, as usual my birthday is approaching and i'm knee deep in Birthday Depression...
I don't wanna do anything, go anywhere, i just wish people would forget really, and the date could just fly by...
It's not the age thing, getting older doesn't really bug me...
I think it's looking back, most people use the New Year to take stock, me, i use my birthday...
And the worst thing about being depressed?
You can't really be depressed. You have friends who try their best to cheer you up, give advice and support, it's a betrayal to them, when you still feel hopeless at the end of the day...
So you keep it to yourself, put on a cheerful face, say something silly, pretend nothing is really wrong, maybe nothing really is, you're just imagining things, go watch a movie, read a book, whatever keeps your mind busy...
And time rolls by, people came and go, but nothing really happens, nothing really changes, ultimately at the end of the day it's just you...
Am i the only one who feels like this, no. Everybody hurts!
Have i made any sense?
No.

3 comments:

  1. I do understand you!
    And... you're not alone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eu percebo-te. Também fico deprimida volta e meia. Mas nos anos? Eu acho que qualquer pretexto é bom para festejar e fazer anos tem a ver com festejar estar viva!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous25/7/07 16:04

    eu tambem é o mesmo! nunca me apetece festejar os meus anos...

    ReplyDelete