12 June 2007

The Server is Down!

LibraryThing, BookMooch and Flickr seem to be down...
This is maddening because it does not distract me enough from my job, there is always a danger of me thinking too much about it and going insane!
Bloglines should do the trick but it keeps tantalizing me with ideas of reading Planetay #27 Script (Damn you Warren Ellis! What is wrong with your RSS feed!!!)
Oh well i guess i'll go tweak my Tumblr Tumblelog a bit, it's a little something i've been playing with, i'll leave the address here when i'm happy with it.
And Neopets of course!!

2 comments:

  1. Vai ler rapariga, vai ler. Tanta coisa interessante para fazer e só queres net :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. arglll!
    porque é que sou tão fraca? caí na asneira de ir cuscar o tumblr...
    ai, mais um vício, de certeza...
    quanto ao bloglines, há um mès que não actualçiza os LJ, tenho que usar o google reader para isso. Ou será que é só comigo?

    ReplyDelete