21 December 2006

Christmas is Coming!

Today is the 21st of December, everyone around me is in Christmas cheer. Every blog is sending it's wishes, even my co-workers are sending Christmas E-mails. Christmas is Coming.
And i just realized i hate Christmas...
It's a sad realization really, i used to love Christmas, every little and tiniest aspect of it, all the crazy decorations, the false holiday joy, everything!
And now i don't...
I haven't made a single purchase yet... in other years i'd be usually done by the first week of December... I don't understand it really, i've been avoiding even thinking about it...
Christmas Denial in a way...
I've comforted myself with thinking "I'll do all my shopping on the 22nd!"
But that's tomorrow and i'm not even close to ready for that, not really...
I have no idea who i'll be shopping for or what.
And that's not even the scariest part!!
The scariest part is that i vowed i would give to some dear friend handmade gifts...
AND I HAVEN'T EVEN STARTED ON THOSE YET!!!!!!!!!

I feel really disappointed with myself this year.
:(
Everybody deserved better...
Nothing but a lump of coal for me this year...

3 comments:

  1. Vá linda, toca a animar. Não te deixes abater por esta euforia maluca.
    E faz só o que te apetecer, e não o que os outros acham que deves fazer.
    Beijinhos grandes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Não és obrigada a andar cheia de espírito natalício só porque os outros andam, e há sempre uns anos melhores que outros. Toca a animar, vá!
    Quanto às prendas, o que te digo é que a melhor prenda que podes dar é a tua amizade e a tua presença. Falo por mim, mas de certeza que mta gente mais pensa como eu.
    Força!!! Jinhosssss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Faço minhas as palavras da C. Não quero prendas nenhumas, a vossa companhia e amizade é mais que suficiente! E vais ver que 2007 vai ser muito melhor que este ano! :o)

    ReplyDelete