11 September 2006

London Countdown: 7 days!

Ok it's official, i'm not afraid of flying, when i'm in the air i'm totally cool, what i'm afraid of is the before, right now i'm totally stressed out about the trip i keep making mental lists of what needs to be done and ready. I'm starting to take a list before i go mad, both the moleskines (weekly planner and ruled notebook) are on top of the table and there's still so muck to take note of... But i ramble!

Here's the skinny, this is to my friends, people i am taking orders! If you want me to bring you something, you mail it to me until 18.00 of friday the 15th. That's when i expect to have everything printed out and glued to the notebook. I repeat that if you might like a postcard through snail-mail, you e-mail me your address, i make no promises though.
Edit: Forgot to say that i'll confirm all orders by e-mail Wednesday.

Still there's so much to be done, i have to go pick up my new ID, at least the lines weren't complicated at all and everybody was nice. And this time they even confirmed it, i really am 1,55 m. Which is weird, i really must have grown something lately because i used to be a perfect 1,50 m. Go figure!

1 comment:

  1. hehehe.
    Está quase!! :)
    Não te preocupes, que vai correr tudo bem. No fim de semana ainda me estiveram a dar mais umas dicas. :P

    ReplyDelete