14 August 2006

New Toy: Enter Nintendo DS Lite

Every year i buy myself a birthday present and a Christmas present, this was my birthday present this year, it's also one of my Guilty Pleasures!
You see i love Video-Games, i'd collect them if i had the room for it, and my personal favourites are the little portables that Nintendo makes.
In the picture there is also my other Guilty Pleasure: Virtual Pets
I'm crazy about Virtual Pets, i have them all (the good ones that is, and yes Pokémon is one of the good ones).
My personal fav is the online world of Neopets, it's an acquired taste i admit, but it tickles my fancy!
And if you're wondering in an unlimited budget my present would be this:

Those cute little things are called Aibos, i fell in love with one during the Robo-Cup, those little bastards are smart as hell, that particular Aibo, was a bit crazed because of all the people rough handling it and trust me it's sad to see a traumatized robo-puppy.

3 comments:

  1. Acho que o meu Pleasure é mais Guilty que o teu... ao menos isso tem algum uso!!
    ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. eu tb compro sempre 1 presente para mim mesma nos anos e no Natal... aiai! q o Natal nunca mais chega! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. querida, na questão de cachorrinhos, a "real thing" é sempre melhor....

    ReplyDelete