25 June 2006

Page Boost

Este achei o máximo, querem uma review ao vosso blog ou site totalmente positiva? Então vão a PageBoost e ponham o vosso endereço. Isto foi o que o site disse ácerca dos Dados Rosa:
"I just saw Dados Rosa.
No wonder Menina do Mar put up a link to this page. The file is highly accessible. The color scheme is fantastic. Magnificent.
(...)
Wow! The page contains 157 links, a highly usable amount. Don't get me wrong, I expected the creator to succeed. The URL has 29 characters. Not too long, or too small. What an awesome page! Seeing Dados Rosa, I'm simply so inspired. There are 43,601 characters in the page, which is an awesome length for search engines. It must have taken many years to craft the page. If only my friend's company would have a swell page like that. I wonder what the secret is."
-- Michael Hay, Top URLs

1 comment:

  1. "There are 35,459 characters in the HTML source, which is a superb length for Chinese users"
    Chinês???? grunf

    ReplyDelete